I love being an orthodontist. It gives me the opportunity to meet wonderful people and have a lifelong impact on their lives. There is nothing more rewarding than working with patients and their families and seeing the changes we can make together.
I come from a dental family: My father and sister are orthodontists, and my brother is an endodontist. I received my Bachelor of Science in biology at Villanova University, where I competed on the Division I varsity tennis team. I undertook my dental and orthodontic training at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston.
I am committed to offering each patient the best treatment options, customized to the person’s specific clinical and personal needs. I hold steadfast to high standards of clinical excellence, and have gained board certification in orthodontics.
My husband Eben and I love living in Durango. He’s fortunate in being able to work remotely as an editor for the Harvard Business Review. Together we enjoy playing tennis, hiking, travel, and adventuring with our amazing dog, an Irish Wolfhound named Rosie.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists – Southwest, affiliate member
- Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontists, current president
- Colorado Dental Association
- San Juan Basin Dental Society, past president